Cloud 9 Condo
In need of a getaway? Does Cloud 9 sound good right about now? Well, if so, make your way over to the Kahler Glen Resort, where our Cloud 9 Condo is awaiting you.
Cloud 9 Condo
With two bedrooms and two bathrooms, you and your family will surely have enough room to sprawl out, relax and enjoy a getaway at this second-floor condo.
There is a master bedroom that holds a king-sized bed. The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed. Bring five total people (as long as someone is okay with crashing on the cozy couch) for a great getaway to the Cloud 9 Condo.
The kitchen is full-sized and perfect for whipping up a great meal after a long day exploring. With every appliance you need, this kitchen is sure to please any cooks in the family. The Cloud 9 condo is fully stocked with dinnerware, as well as pots and pans.
There is an island with bar stools that can be used as a breakfast bar or an area for visiting. There is also a dining table that fits four.
The living room is full of cozy furniture with a deck for enjoying the views. There's also a BBQ, and a comfortable patio set perfect for visiting or sipping your morning coffee.
Enjoy the fireplace in the living room – it’s warm, cozy and perfect for relaxing at the end of the day. Kick back and watch your favorite television show or movie on the flat-screen television.
We also offer WiFi access. We know that a life without an internet connection is hard to come by, so it's easy to get connected if you need to.
Kahler Glen Golf & Ski Resort
The real treat is the location right on Kahler Glen Golf Course. Even if you don't play the spectacular 18 holes, you'll enjoy the full mountain views, the long luscious greens and serenity the course offers. The clubhouse includes a full restaurant and bar available for your enjoyment.
- Simply step outdoors to enjoy Kahler Glen’s 18-hole, par 70 golf course in the warmer months. In winter the course is transformed into a groomed cross country ski area, with sledding, and snowshoeing. Kids will enjoy the on-site playground.
- Enjoy a four-star dining experience at Wildflour Restaurant, located on the Kahler Glen premises. Not only wonderful food, but year round dining in unique outdoor igloos and, if you prefer, carry out. Reservations are highly recommended.
- Just one mile away, you'll find Lake Wenatchee State Park where in summer you can swim, rent kayaks and stand up paddleboards, ride horses, and more. In winter, the area activities include sledding, snowshoeing, and cross country skiing.
- Plain, five miles to the east, features zip line tours.
- For Bavarian charm, wine tasting galore, and summer rafting trips on the Wenatchee River, head on over to Leavenworth, just 20 minutes away.
- In 30 minutes, you can find yourself at Stevens Pass, a Vail Ski Resort.
About Lake Wenatchee near Leavenworth
Looking to enjoy a getaway in the Leavenworth area? You've come to the right place because Lake Wenatchee properties are only a short 30-35 minute drive to downtown Leavenworth itself.
The Lake Wenatchee area has endless recreational activity options throughout all four seasons. If you decide to stay with us, you'll have the opportunity to explore and adventure around the lake and throughout the towering timbers.
During the summer, there are bird watching, fishing, boating & rafting and trail hiking opportunities. The warm weather brings all the wildlife out, so take the opportunity to explore the area.
The colder months of winter allow for skiing, snowshoeing, as well as ice fishing & skating adventures.
No matter what time of the year you decide to visit, the scenic views are to die for.
As we stated earlier, you're also a short drive away to downtown Leavenworth where the Bavarian culture and spirits exist. You can enjoy a variety of events throughout the year such as Oktoberfest, the flowering Maifest or the Christmas lighting and caroling during December.
The Leavenworth Getaways Promise
Here at Leavenworth Getaways Vacation Rentals, we vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. We know that booking a rental property home for your vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some, while others know their way around it. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after you visit our home. We have onsite property management that is available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Hot Tub
- Gas Fireplace
- Starry Starry Nights
- Gas Barbecue
- On Site Restaurant
- Resort Hot Tub
- Wine Tours
- TV, Flat Screen
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Golf Courses
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Name: Cloud 9 Condo
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo
- Country: United States
- State: Washington State
- Destination: Leavenworth
- Location: Lake Wenatchee
- Resort: Kahler Glen
- Setting: Golf Course Resort
- View: Full Golf Couse View
- Internet: Yes
- Hot Tub: Yes
- Sq. Ft: 1,195
- Floors: 1
- Entrance Floor: 2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: QF
- Bunks: No
- Baths: 2
- Normal Occupancy: 3
- Sleeps: 4
- Max Occupancy: 5
- Parking: 2
- Pets: None
- Checkin: 03:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: KahlerGlenGetaways.com
- Manager: Leavenworth Getaways